The Costco Gift of Membership is the perfect gift for your employees, clients, friends and family members. Executive Members enjoy an annual 2% Reward (up to $1,000) on most Costco purchases, as well as exclusive offers, additional discounts on our services, and a subscription to The Costco Connection magazine.
- Simply add the quantity of Executive Gift Memberships you would like to your cart.
- Once you complete checkout, a prepaid certificate will be shipped with your next delivery.
- Give the prepaid certificate to your recipient.
- To activate the membership, your gift recipient brings the prepaid certificate to any Costco Membership Counter in Canada.
- Your gift recipient's photo will be added to the card, the card will be activated and, as a new member, he or she can enjoy the savings.
Executive Membership allows you to purchase products at any Costco or Costco Business Centre warehouse throughout the world, on costcobusinesscentre.ca and on Costco.ca. Includes a free Spouse card*. All memberships must be renewed annually. Valid from date of activation.
The Executive Gift of Membership is not an actual Costco membership card, but is a voucher worth $120 toward a Costco membership. Voucher is not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed. Photocopies are not accepted. Voucher is not redeemable for cash or merchandise and card value may not be transferred to another card. The value of the membership voucher is fixed at time of purchase. Voucher may be used to renew an existing membership.
*A Spouse refers to either a spouse or a family member 18 years of age or older living at the same address.
Costco’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
On Membership: We will refund your membership fee in full at any time if you are dissatisfied.
On Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. Product-specific limitations apply. See the Membership Counter for details.
Note: For Canadian residents only.